Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Attack is the damage dealt to target. This stat does not take into account the target's damage reducing stats.
- A player's Health Points (HP), sometimes also referred to as a Health Pool, represents a player's capacity to withstand damage. When HP reaches 0, this usually means death for the player.
- "Damage increased during attack"
- Note: Unknown if damage is increased while attacking a target or only while under attack. Is SMH damage treated the same as ATK damage once applied? (could it be applied after target's defensive stat reduction.
- "Damage reduced from attack"
- Note: Unknown if this is a 1:1 trade. Ex. 1 def blocks 1 damage. Does defense block SMH damage?
- "Reduce target dodge rate during attack"
- Note: Unknown if this is a 1:1 trade. Ex. 1 Hit reduces 1 dodge stat.
- "Increase dodge rate while being attacked"
- Note: The number to percent chance conversion is unknown. For example what is the percent change to dodge an attack with a dodge stat of 34000. Is percent chance calculated by taking attacking player's Hit ÷ Dodge · 100 = % chance to dodge an attack?
- "Increased critical hit rate during attack"
- Note: Same unknown questions as Hit and Dodge stats. How is percent change to land a Critical hit calculated?
- "Reduce target critical rate while being attacked"